terms and conditions
1. Heavily soiled interiors such as mud, pet hair, mould, vomit, drink/food spillages and blood will be subject to extra charges. These will be determined and agreed by both parties prior to any work being carried out.
2. Being a mobile service, we are at the mercy of the great British weather. R.H Autocare reserves the right to re-arrange any booked jobs if the weather is deemed unsafe or is not suitable to complete the job i.e. Services like machine polishing and ceramic coatings cannot be done in adverse weather.
3. R.H Autocare will travel within a 10 mile radius and not request any fuel expenses. Any bookings that fall outside a 10 mile radius will be charged at 0.50p per mile both ways (See below graphic)
4. For Insurance purposes, R.H Autocare cannot operate on high traffic-flow roads with no off-road parking available, nor public car parks.
5. All requests of scratch removals must be inspected by R.H Autocare before any work is carried out and agreed to.
6. R.H Autocare requires access to water and electric points in order to complete any booked services.
7. Deposits are required for some specific services; this is to cover initial material costs.
8.Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless in the specific points listed below.
9.Deposits are transferable if:
a) Due to unforeseen circumstances, R.H Autocare is unable to carry out the booking on the agreed day.
b) If the booking is re-arranged before 7 days of it being carried out.
10. R.H Autocare is insured with Premier Line Ltd to work on vehicles and we are covered for damages up to the value of £1,000,000 (1 million pounds).